Saturday, November 12, 2016

So close and hopefully today!


Here is the final carving for the Dodge Hi-Land truck.  I'm still looking it over (for the 3rd time looking for areas that I may have missed), but this really seems to be it.  I was having issues figuring out that tire on the left of the block.  During the tracing and transfer stage I lost the definition to the bottom of it.  It was no where to be found on the drawings and wound up having to use photoshop and myself to try and make it work.

I think it looks pretty good now.  Next step is getting it printed out.  I have some errands I need to run today so hopefully I'll be able to print a little later today.  I'm really, really hoping that I'll have a final update later tonight or maybe even tomorrow.

#art #printmaking #linocut #reductionlinocut #Dodge #Hi-Land #Utah #ZionNationalPark #TradingPost


No comments: