Monday, December 14, 2015

Getting ready for the next reduction print


I started tearing up my paper for my next reduction print.  I start with 22x30 sheets of Canson Edition Paper and use both a large metal ruler and my trusty T-square for tearing the paper down.
My next print, the Heinz Field logo which I started a while back is the next in line and measures 8x10.  I want to have a 1 inch border on all sides so that increases the size from 8x10 to 10x12.  I also leave .5" on the long side so that I can use a 3 hole punch to make holes for the registration pegs I use.

The final paper size is 10 x 12.5 and I can get 4 of those out of each 22 x 30 sheet of paper.
I currently have 16 sheets prepared for the Heinz Field sign, but I'm considering changing that to 20.  

I also need to tear the same size paper for my Zion National Park print as well.

No comments: