Monday, January 2, 2017

Diner update - Carving


Current update for the Diner print has me working on nothing more than carving away the neon tubing.  At this point I've gotten everything, but parts of the R and the D has yet to be started.  I'm thinking that come Saturday I'll be able to print the red color which is the interior color of the letters.

Originally I was hoping to get the printing done by no later than Thursday.  My wife though has both of the same days off that I have this week so we've decided to head out of town for both days.  We are planning on heading out to Columbus, OH to go see the Chinese Lantern Festival that is currently being shown at the Ohio State Fairgrounds (or whatever it's called...I'm honestly not to sure).

My next update should include the printed red as well as a couple pictures from the festival.  Until then, have fun!


#art #printmaking #linocut #reductionlinocut #Diner #neon #sign #SomersetPA 


No comments: