Friday, August 11, 2017

Zion - New Mini Print - 3x3"


A while back I posted a photo (see below) of a mini print that I had started.  Due to life and the general business that it entails, I never had the chance to start it.

After yesterdays issues with printing the light orange I decided that I really wanted to get right back on the linocut horse and get printing.  I had everything ready for this print so the picture above is the first printed layer.  You can the Sharpie marker showing in the yellow as it transferred with the ink and will continue to do so for the first couple layers.  This print is set to be an edition of 10, but any errors may change that...so hopefully the errors will be minimal as they were with the other mini prints I did.

I should be able to hopefully move quickly through this print and have updates at least once a week while working with it.


(Original picture from previous post of mini block)

#art #printmaking #linocut #reductionlinocut #linoprint #lino #Zion #miniprint #firstlayer #printingprocess

No comments: