Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy New Year

Okay, so this post isn't a very exciting one.  The holidays have definitely taken a toll on the amount of time that I've had to print lately.  I have started carving and working on a couple new pieces, including some more single colors and working up ideas for a possible 2-3 color reduction.

Just before Christmas I got an unexpected email though.....I sold my first print through Etsy!!


A gentleman completely across the country purchased my African Painted Dog print for his girlfriend for Christmas.  I was very excited and rapidly packaged it up and had it in the mail the very next morning.  I took a big hit on shipping because I wanted it to arrive in time for Christmas.

It's very exciting getting to sell to someone that you do not know and is from a couple thousand miles away.  In the next couple weeks, I really want to try and invest a bit more time into updating and adding pieces to my Etsy page (which is accessible from the tabs up above).

I just wanted to say Happy New Years to all who check in on this page and look forward to a hopefully productive upcoming year.  Have fun and be safe everyone.

#art #printmaking #myfirstsale #AfricanPaintedDog #linocut #Etsy #HappyNewYear

No comments: