Thursday, March 10, 2016

Little Red


Printed the red for my Heinz sign this morning.  Pretty happy with it, but registration has altered on a couple.  I'm wondering if the change in weather has caused the paper to change in the slightest way.  Might need to wait for it to warm up until I can print the next color.  Should only be a dark grey and a really dark grey to go before it's done. 

Here's my new red.  Daniel Smith unfortunately has discontinued it's entire line of relief inks, but thankfully they still had red left at their online store.  It's the kind of red I've wanted as it is closer to the red that everyone loves and knows.  Napthol is a little too warm and Quinicradone (sp?) is too cool for this project so I'm glad I went and spent the money to get some of this ink.

No comments: