Sunday, March 13, 2016

The waiting game Pt1.


So while I'm patiently waiting for the weather to warm up a little I carved away the "Field" and the upper logo part (upper left-ish of block).  I tapped on the red the other day and it's still quite tacky.  I need to reprint the area that surrounds the "Heinz" type, but I guess I'll have to wait some more.

Once it warms up and it's going to in the next couple days, I'll get around to printing the next color for the "FU - Fuel and Fuddle" neon lino I'm also working on.  Just concerned that the paper has altered slightly due to the humidity.  I'll be honest, I'm not sure how one knows that the paper has changed, but I've heard multiple printmakers talk about it.  Since the registration on the FU has been so precise I don't want to chance it so I will wait out the weather.  Should have something printed and posted by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also starting a new print so that I can keep busy and need to tear some paper for another lino block that is ready to go.

No comments: