Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hi-Land Dodge - 2nd color printed!


Managed to finally get a day off where I wasn't totally overwhelmed with things to do and got the 2nd color pass on the Hi-Land Dodge lino printed.  I'm very happy with the result so far and will start carving away the necessary areas so that I can get the next and final color printed soon.
  
 

These pics are a better representation of the color.  The sun came out while I was taking these pictures and helped to give me a better value scale.

The actual block is currently drying and I'm excited to get carving it tonight.  In my head, I'd like to print the final color by Saturday, but if I was being honest with myself I think I'd be lucky to just get it carved by Saturday.  Guess we'll see how far I can get with it tonight.

#art #printmaking #linocut #reductionlinocut #Dodge #Hi-Land #Utah #ZionNationalPark #UT-9 #TradingPost #ZionParkRV

No comments: