Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fears abated....somewhat....


Decided to take the jump that I've been fearing since printing the red on the Heinz Field print.  Registration was better than I thought....in a couple instances there are small glimpses of the red underneath, but overall those glimpses aren't bad enough to ruin the entire edition.  Makes me feel good about my registration system I have going on which is nice.

As per plan, I have 1 color left, but a part of me is saying that I need be in need of one more.  I honestly think that I may like to torture myself with all these extra colors.  This print was supposed to be 6 colors and right now I'm sitting on #5....I'll have to see what I have going on after carving and printing the next layer.

Below is the color proof that I pulled before printing over the red.


#art #printmaking #linocut #reduction #edition
#signs #Heinz #HeinzField #PittsburghSteelers #Steelers #Pittsburgh #412

No comments: