Friday, April 1, 2016

A small side trip - Columbus Museum of Art

Took a small trip with my with to Columbus, OH the other day just as a small getaway.  Decided to stop at the Columbus Museum of Art on the 2nd day.  I had been looking for something other than the zoo to spend some time at and after seeing the Ed Hopper painting (pictured below) I knew that this was the place I wanted to go.

They have a great collection for what I consider to be a not overly large museum.  Below are some of my favorites.

Should be back to printing tomorrow morning. =)
Ed Hopper


 
Roy Lichtenstein (left) - Maya Lin (right - w/ wife for scale)

 
Unknown artist for me - Deborah Butterfield

 
Jackson Pollock - Norman Rockwell

 
Georgia O'Keefe - George Bellows

  
Dale Chihuly - Claude Monet

 
John Sloan - Mel Chin

#Ohio #ColumbusMuseumofArt #art #museum #Columbus #EdHopper #Chihuly #Monet



No comments: