Friday, April 15, 2016

Heinz and Fuel & Fuddle update


Very excited to be this close to being done with this print.  This morning I added in the shadow of the part of the sign that outlines the Heinz logo.  Decided to not ink up the entire block since I only needed to print just that tiny little area.  Cannot wait for this color to dry and prepare this print for a couple local art exhibitions.

 

Mixed up a bunch of ink that was supposed to be the shadow on the light yellow background the other day and it completely didn't work out.  Got a completely wrong color...so I packed it up in some foil (in hopes of using it later) and tried again this morning.  Much better this time and I'm really excited to get this color dried because I want to print the red so bad.  I think once I get that down I'll be very excited about this print.

#art #printmaking #linocut #reductionprint #pittsburgh #412 #Heinz #HeinzField #PittsburghSteelers #Steelers #FuelandFuddle #FU #signs #neon

No comments: