Monday, April 11, 2016

Heinz Carving and decisions to make


I've been carving at this guy slowly for a couple days now.  I just found out that the ink is dry from the last printing and I'm excited to print the next color, but I like how some of the colors look on the last print....aaannnnddddd....some of those areas were supposed to be printed over with the next darker grey.  I am wrestling with what to carve away now.  Going to take it with me to work and try to work out what goes and what doesn't.

All of the areas that are basically colored in black marker are supposed to be the final color printed, but some of those are really fantastic as the color they currently are.  I didn't anticipate this dilemma and really want to print the next color.

#art #printmaking #reductionprint #linocut #Heinz #HeinzField #Pittsburgh #412 #PittsburghSteelers #Steelers 

No comments: