Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Almost ready to print


I got some suggestions on how to work with my "FU" print and hopefully those will fix my current issue.  I've been working on those prints so there isn't too much to show at this point.

I will say though that I've been looking through my photos for new kinds of projects to work on and I have a feeling that I may move away from neon for a little while to work on.  I've also spent a little time travelling around looking for vintage signs and found that I really like the Motel part of this sign.  Depending on sunshine and weather on my next 2 days off I may head back to this location for to take a couple better shots of this sign.  So until I get some printing done tomorrow...have fun.



#vintagemotel #clairton #pittsburgh #rt51 #JeffersonHillsMotel

No comments: