Friday, June 3, 2016

Cafe - 9x12 Reduction Linocut - Harley Davidson Las Vegas Cafe

 

Started a new 9x12 reduction print today.  This piece is from the Harley Davidson - Las Vegas Cafe on the Strip.  I was interested in doing the whole sign, but I don't have access currently to a press that would allow me the option of doing a very large piece.  I instead decided to focus on the Cafe part of the logo.

I also have some other shots from Vegas that are currently in my folder of things to work on, but this one may take a while to trace so I'm just going to work on this one before beginning another.

The "OT" is still drying and the "FU" print is ready to go, but with limited time this morning and a good bit of humidity in the air I've decided to hold off on printing.  I have a little over a week to submit my works for the upcoming juried exhibition so I can't hold off for too long.

#art #printmaking #lino #linocut #reductionlinocut #LasVegas #HarleyDavidson #Cafe #neon #sign

No comments: