Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Cafe tracing is still progressing


Here's a current update picture of the Harley Davidson Las Vegas Cafe.  Trying to make sure that there are no areas that aren't under defined for when it transfers.  After I transfer these images to the linoleum there are areas usually that weren't properly defined initially which makes the tracing  in marker much harder than it should be.

I'm really trying to avoid those issues and to make sure that the neon tubing is straight and that it has consistent width.  Though I'm tracing, I am also free handing most of this drawing so it's still important that I get things correct the first time.

Work has been rather wacky this week and I've already gotten 28 hours in two days so time to work on my prints is probably going to be a little limited, but I wanted to get some kind of progress this morning.  I've erased and redefined some areas this morning as well as finished the "a" and got decent progress on the "f".  Now though it's time to get ready for work. =)

#art #printmaking #linocut #lino #reductionlinocut #LasVegas #HarleyDavidson #Cafe #neon

No comments: